To inspire and empower youth through Positive Education, Art, Culture & Enterprise (P.E.A.C.E.).
We envision a world where every child and adult is:
- aided in developing a positive self identity and sense of purpose
- connected to a positive cultural legacy and values
- encouraged, affirmed and nurtured
- propelled to realize their creative and economic potential as a positive productive member of their family, community, nation and world.
- We are guided by the Nguzo Saba, the Seven Principles of Kwanzaa: Umoja (Unity), Kugichagalia (Self Determination), Nia (Purpose), Kuumba (Creativity), Ujimaa (Cooperative Work & Responsibility), Ujaama (Cooperative Economics) and Imani (Faith).
- We value the power of learning.
- We value the capabilities of youth and the accomplishments/achievements of our elders and ancestors.
- We value entrepreneurial spirit and action.
- We value stewardship of our natural and urban environment.
- We value having a safe and positive gathering place for all who want to participate.
- We value our relationships with community supporters and businesses.